Terms and Conditions
Terms of Service
- You are responsible for the confidentiality of your password.
- You may not harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other users.
- You may not upload, post, email, or transmit any content that you do not have the right or permission to do so.
- You are solely responsible for the content, and information that you transmit on FreshGrad.
- You are not allowed to collect or store personal information about other users.
- You are not allowed to transmit any worms, trojans, or viruses.
- You are not allowed to transmit any unwanted messages to any FreshGrad members.
- You are not allowed to post or transmit any content that is obscene, vulgar, libellous, defamatory, harmful, or hateful.
- You are not allowed to transmit or upload any form of unsolicited or unauthorized advertising.
- You are not allowed to use the Service or Website for any illegal or unauthorized purposes.
- FreshGrad is a family friendly site and any adult Content will be removed.
Violation of any of these terms may result in the termination of your account.
- We reserve the right to terminate your Service without notice at any time for any reason.
- FreshGrad reserves the right to modify or terminate the Service at any time for any reason without notice.
- FreshGrad reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time.
- To maintain consistency, FreshGrad reserves the right to automatically crawl current company logo whenever required, which will be appear as the default logo for the Employer.
- By posting Content and/or Data to any part of the FreshGrad Website, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to FreshGrad an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free, fully-paid, unrestricted, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, reformat, translate, distribute and otherwise utilize such Content and/or Data and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such Content and/or Data, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the Content and/or Data solely on and through the FreshGrad Service.
- By using the Partnership form, you automatically authorize FreshGrad rights to register your account, post ads on your behalf (if requested) and scrape/crawl currently active job ads from third-party sites to be published in FreshGrad.
Fair Use and Acceptable Use Policy
Our free unlimited Job posting service for Employers is currently subject to Fair Use and Acceptable Use Policy. The policy is intended to ensure that all Employers will be given a fair opportunity to access our services without abusing resources or affecting other users.
We want Job ads to be useful, varied, safe and relevant for fresh graduate jobseekers. As a result, we don't allow any of the following:
- Job ads that discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or status as a disabled.
- Employers should only post one job listing per ad.
- Employers should only list job opening once, in the most appropriate city and category. If you want more exposure for your Ad, please consider purchasing one of our advance services by contacting us.
- Employers are responsible to deactivate their own job ads when the position is filled. Else, it will remain posted, and we will assume it is still available.
- Posting multiple job ads with the same context from single or multiple accounts is strictly prohibited.
- Jobs that require an investment of cash or other purchases by the prospective jobseeker is is strictly prohibited.
- Jobs that require an upfront fee, multi-level-marketing, network marketing, pyramid schemes, false job ads, spammy jobs, fraudulent listings, affiliate marketing as well as the rest of the prohibited job ads that constitutes, facilitates, or promotes illegal products, services or activities.
If we believe that your use of our service is in breach of our Fair Use Policy and/or our Acceptable Use Policy, we reserve the right to manage or regulate your usage.
We will not impose any restrictions on your use of our services without prior notice unless we are required to do so.
If after we have sent you a notice, we believe that your use of the free service continues to be in breach of our Acceptable Use Policy or to adversely affect our services (or any part of it) or our other customers’ use of our services then we may suspend or terminate your account.
- The Service maybe be temporarily unavailable at any time for maintenance or other reasons.
- FreshGrad takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Content posted, stored or uploaded by you or any third party, or for any loss or damage thereto, nor is FreshGrad liable for any mistakes, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehoods, obscenity, pornography or profanity you may encounter. As a provider of interactive services, FreshGrad is not liable for any statements, representations or Content provided by its users in any public forum, personal home page, review, blog or other interactive area.
- FreshGrad is not responsible for the content, accuracy, or opinions expressed in linked websites outgoing from the Website or in user created Content.
- Inclusion of any linked websites on FreshGrad does not imply approval or endorsement by FreshGrad.
- FreshGrad does not guarantee the accuracy, credibility, or quality of any Content posted on the Website.
- Opinions or ideas expressed in user created Content do not necessarily reflect the ideas or opinions of FreshGrad.
- FreshGrad does not permit copyright infringing activities and will remove user submitted Content if properly notified that such Content infringes on another's intellectual property rights.
You agree to indemnify and hold FreshGrad, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, partners, and its employees harmless from any claim, loss, liability, or demand, including any reasonable attorney's fees made by any third party due to or arising out of your Content that you have transmitted or uploaded to FreshGrad, or through use of the Service, your violation of the TOS, or your violation of any rights of another user.